Priceline Hotel: 4* Las Vegas (Strip North) Treasure Island

cheaptrav
By cheaptrav,
in

This was an OK price, I was initially shooting for 5 star north or south strip but the prices have started to increase with the season. However, I've stayed at TI several times and never had a problem with the property. During my last stay I checked in late (around 9 pm) and was upgraded to a beautiful suite for free with a view of the strip to the south. If you have flexible plans and a short stay, try the late check in trick it just might pay off.

Also, during my last stay I was informed at check in that when you bid for a room at TI using priceline the resort fee is optional. I was a bit disturbed since this was not explained to me on previous stays but now that I know I'll be sure to save the $25/night in the future. I know this is not a policy at all hotels in vegas (Wynn and Ventian resort fees are mandatory unless you charm the gal at the front desk) but now I'm curious how many other "optional" resort fees I've paid without knowing.

Be sure to use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links (as I did) here on betterbidding when starting your search to help support the site!

Happy Bidding

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a very nice deal for this Vegas property... glad to see you're familiar with it and please with the results.

The 'resort fee optional' is news to me, at this or any other Vegas hotel, so i'd be curious to hear if you are told the same thing during this visit. If this is valid here, i don't think it's also the case at any other properties.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]