Priceline Hotel: 2.5* & 3* Akron-South & Akron - Cuyahoga Falls

rhondp
By rhondp,
in

I bid $52 on 2.5* and 3* for Akron South & Akron - Cuyahoga for 4 nights(5/7-5/11)...and didn't get it. Still learining the priceline rules. I will try again today for around $55. I don't know if I will get it or not. If not, I will stay at Value Place in North Canton for 199/wk. I may be doing this for a few more weeks until I can find an apartment.

While it may be lower rated than what you're currently bidding for, i will mention that HOTWIRE has a 2* hotel for $46/nite with: Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness, Pool, Business, Hi-Speed Internet

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board, but it does have a 4.0/5.0 Tripadvisor rating which is at least a good sign that most guests here are overall satisfied.

Since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you ultimately do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Good idea, I didn't use PRICELINE for this stay, I decided to stay an a "Value Place"...Bad move on my part! After one night I wish I was back at the McKinley Grand. I was bidding on Cuyahoga Falls because I think I want to live there. I'm going to try again this week. But maybe only for a night or two....and then see how it goes. Thanks for the tips. I will post what happens.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]