Priceline Hotel: Las Vegas (Strip North Vicinity - Condo)

Skilled
By Skilled,
in

hello,

I have used priceline a couple of times and I have always wondered what is the 4* when it comes to the Las Vegas (Strip North Vicinity - Condo) location.

When i actually look up the area of the map, the area only has TRUMP and that is a 5* hotel.

However, if I were to bid on the area it gives me the choice to do a 4* and it goes me the average of the price of the hotel.

I was looking around for a hotel for the up coming summer but before i try to book something I dont want to get, I wanted to find out what the 4* is in that location.

Anyone have a clue?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It's believed that in some (rare) circumstances PRICELINE will show a star level as available when it really doesn't have any hotels at that star level in the zone... this is believed to be one of those rare instances.

HOWEVER, note that even if no 4* hotels exist in this zone, if you're looking for a 4* hotel it is NOT safe to use as a re-bid zone (see Priceline Re-Bidding Explained) since the star level you choose is the minimum you are willing to accept. So if you're bidding 4* and include this zone in your bidding, your 4* bid could be upgraded to a 5* rated hotel.

If you'd like help with an upcoming stay let us know the particulars of the trip (desired star rating, zone(s), dates, budget, etc) and we'll try to assist and suggest a bidding strategy to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Any questions regarding the above feel free to ask.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]