Hotwire Hotel: Hilton Head 5/23-5/27

Kevin1234
By Kevin1234,
in

I'm searching for may 23-27, 2 adults, 1 child... Anyone know if this 4-star is the Crowne Plaza?

"Resort, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry, High Speed Internet, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa, Childrens activity program"

The problem I'm having is that it's missing the "Near Beach' icon, but everything else matches. We book the Crowne plaza every year but it has always had the "Near Beach" icon...

To make matters confusing, the Near Beach shows up when searching some different dates, which makes me wonder if the above is a different hotel.

Any help would be appreciated, and I'll make sure to use the link from this site to book!

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

My gest guess is that this is the Hilton Oceanfront Resort with fewer amenities then it has previously been seen with. If you are interested in this property though i think i have a better way to purchase it, but not sure if you're only looking for the Crowne Plaza or not.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or if you decide to book direct please use our Crowne Plaza link from our support page)

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I am new to the board but here is my 2 cents.

In my experience if a four star resort hotel in Hilton Head has a "walk to beach" or "near beach" icon it is always the Crown Plaza. I have booked this many times and it has always been the case. There are pretty much only four Resort hotels in Hilton Head: the Westin, Marriott, Hilton, and Crown Plaza.

I have stayed at all of these and in my opinion the Crown Plaza is the least deseriable of the four, however for the right price it is a great deal. The pool is small and the walk to the beach is kind of long if you are carrying chairs, coolers, etc.

I stayed at the crown plaza three weeks ago and used hotwire to book at $119/night. In general the hotel in very nice. Large rooms, friendly staff, and clean. Just not my favorite of the four.

I hope this helps.

• 11 months later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]