Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Toledo (Maumee) Baymont Inn Toledo Maumee

drivenbyhonda
By drivenbyhonda,
in

Hey all. Long time user of the board but first time registering and posting. Having a hard time with this one. Reading through some older posts, it seems as though the 3* Hotel in the Maumee area is the Residence Inn By Marriott which would be great and is the ideal place for me to book. Reading through old posts (2010 dated mind you) I see wins for $56 and $57.

I identified my 2 re-bid zones and have the strategy of Maumee, Maumee+North Toledo, Maumee+N Toledo+Oregon PBurg E Millbury. I have bid thus far 50, 54, 57, 60, 63, 67 on 3 start only for this coming Saturday 5/5 through 5/6 and have had ZERO luck so far.

Any advice? Wisdom? Suggestions? I am running out of ideas and time and considering using Hotwire instead but I'm not seeing residence on hotwire.

Thanks in advance!!

Long time user of the board but first time registering and posting.

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding!

We're glad to hear the board has been helpful to you in the past, but it's disappointing that this is your first post. It would be appreciated if you started to share your wins with the board so that the information can help others, just as you have been helped by those who have posted before you. ;)

The Residence Inn is sold-out for the Saturday nite of your stay so the chances of you receiving this property are very slim.

Using the BiddingHelper.com what is the best rate you're able to find at an acceptable hotel thru conventional booking channels and what is your maximum bid for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the welcome! I guess I should've specified, mostly only used the board up until this point for hotwire ID help.. First time actually bidding on priceline with a serious goal.

Because of the time crunch and pressure from family to book a room, I decided on a $69 plus taxes 2.5 star Hotwire purchase as follows...

Baymont Inn & Suites - Maumee, OH

6425 Kit Lane,

I-475 at Salisbury Rd / Dussel Exit

Maumee, OH, 43537

Amenities

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Rate per night:

$69.00

Nights:

Rooms:

Tax recovery charges & fees:

$16.94

Subtotal:

$85.94

Trip total:

$85.94

Definitely will begin trying to bid sooner next time. Thanks for the welcome to the board though! Oh and I made sure to use the board links... even before I registered.

I guess I should've specified, mostly only used the board up until this point for hotwire ID help...

It would still be helpful if you shared your wins... even if the hotel you receive is already reported to the board. If there was no point in sharing a win if the HOTWIRE property already appeared on the board, for any given hotel there might be one post from nearly 10 years ago, which doesn't give other users a sense of how frequently certain hotels are won vs. others in the zone. As well, your specific win for a given date may help another user who is looking for a hotel for the same exact dates. There are numerous other examples of how more data can be helpful, but the bottomline is that more information can't hurt... but it certainly could help.

Hope the HOTWIRE hotel you bought works for your family's needs and that everyone is happy with the outcome.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and for sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]