Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire 3* Bloomington West Area Hotel for $48

kcb300
By kcb300,
in

Hi, I could use some help determining what 3 star hotel hotwire is offering from 5/28 - 5/31 for $48/night in the Bloomington West Area. The amenities listed are Free Parking, Complimentary Breakfast, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, and High Speed Internet Access. It doesn't have a % recommended by Hotwire reviewers as it lists we are still gathering reviews for this property. Any ideas what hotel this might be? Thanks.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages.

Best guess for the property above is a new amenity set for the Hampton Inn Bloomington-Airport (4201 American Blvd West), upgraded from the 2.5* level since it was last reported to the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I read my messages. I will definitely use the links to hotwire from this forum.

One concern I have is that if hotwire doesn't list smoke-free rooms as an amenity you aren't guaranteed a non-smoking room. If it is the Hampton Inn it appears the hotel is all non-smoking which would be great.

I was looking at other options which listed smoke-free rooms and found this one.

3.5 star Bloomington East - Mall of America Area - MSP Airport area hotel with amenities Airport Shuttle, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, and Children's Activity Program. It is recommended by 95% of Hotwire Customers Reviews and is a 4 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. I was looking through prior posts, but couldn't match up with these amenities. Any ideas?

The above matches previous reports for the Radisson Bloomington by Mall of America (1700 East American Blvd) so that would be my best guess for this one.

We do maintain a Hotwire Hotel List (pinned at the top of each state's forum) so that you don't need to scroll thru all the previous posts ;)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]