Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* St. Louis (Forest Park - Clayton) Moonrise Hotel

Mikeyis4dcats
By Mikeyis4dcats,
in

I'm trying for a room at the Moonrise. I have reviewed the hotel list, and Hotwire is showing the following for my search:

3.5-star Hotel in Forest Park - Clayton

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Free Parking

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Free Internet

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Boutique Hotel

Property offers a distinctive, unique or eclectic atmosphere. Many boutique hotels are smaller, hip properties in an urban setting, or renovated hotels with historical flair.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Aside from the free parking and free internet, the amenities seem to indicate this is the Moonrise. Anyone have any input? It would appear none of the other hotels in the list match (either having pools, tennis, or different star rating).

I specifically NEED the Moonrise, otherwise I'll just stay at the Westin for free on my points.

I think there is a very good chance that this is indeed the Moonrise with the addition of HOTWIRE's new 'Free Parking' and 'Free Internet' amenities, but as this property has never been reported to the board with this amenity set (and even if it was, there could always be another hotel with the same exact description), can't be certain... but it would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]