Priceline Hotel: Need help to get a deal for June 24-28

Deal mom
By Deal mom,
in

I am looking for DC hotel June 24-28. I am hoping to spend under $100/night and would love for it to be a place with free parking and near a metro station. I don't mind it being in Arlington or Alexandria if it is a near a metro. I don't mind something along the lines of a Comfort Inn quality, but would love an even nicer place. This is my first time using Priceline or Hotwire and I don't want to screw up. Can anyone help me come up with some good bids?

I am looking for DC hotel June 24-28. I am hoping to spend under $100/night and would love for it to be a place with free parking and near a metro station. I don't mind it being in Arlington or Alexandria if it is a near a metro.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

With PRICELINE you need to be able to accept a hotel anywhere within the zone and and at the star rating (or higher) that you choose... there is no way to target a hotel that has free parking and/or is close to a metro station (unless the zone is geographically small enough that everywhere in the zone is close enough to a metro station)

With HOTWIRE you can often take an educated guess as to what is being offered based upon the amenities associated with the property, and therefore also have a guess as to it's location, but it's still a 'best guess' and no guarantees you will receive the hotel you're hoping for. HOTWIRE has also started to show a Free Parking amenity which could help you target a property that does not charge for parking.

HOWEVER, the trade-off is that HOTWIRE usually costs a little more than PRICELINE.

Based upon the above let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]