Hotwire Hotel: 4* Seattle - Downtown - Pike Place area hotel

AIRTONYLI
By AIRTONYLI,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please change the currency drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to US Dollars (and if applicable the country to United States). Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

What is the rate per nite in US dollars... and please read your messages before replying.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've merged your threads on the assumption that this is the same stay/trip.

This amenity set matches previous reports for the Roosevelt so that would be my best guess for this one. HOWEVER, there is a bit of doubt as the Roosevelt currently has a TA rating of 4.0 and this property is showing a TA rating of 3.5. Since HOTWIRE's TA info is not updated in real time, so it's possible that the TA rating of the Roosevelt has changed since HOTWIRE's last update, whic si why this difference does not exclude the Roosevelt as being an option for this offer, but it does cast a shadow of doubt on this ID.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have two question:

If I bid two rooms,would I have the same chance to get the room when I bid just 1 room( same offer)?

Also, is it true that the more nights you stay, the less likely one will get a lower rate?

I tried to bid up to 110 for two four star hotels in Pike Place area,but didn't get them.

Thanks

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

If I bid two rooms,would I have the same chance to get the room when I bid just 1 room( same offer)?

Often the number of rooms is a 'non' factor, but if it does have an effect, it's a negative one. The only time it is an issue is if the hotel you would win only has one room offered at that price. Example:

Hotel 1: $100 (one room offered at this price)

Hotel 2: $120 (five rooms offered at this price)

==> if you're bidding $100 for 2 rooms your $100 bid will be rejected and you won't be accepted until you bid up to $120. However, i'll add that the above is a very specific situation and most hotels usually have more than one room offered for inventory (and there are some hotels which, it appears, sometimes only make their rooms available for single room purchases).

Also, is it true that the more nights you stay, the less likely one will get a lower rate?

Not necessarily, it has more to do with how much demand/rates fluctuate over the duration of your trip. If 'retail rates' are constant during your stay then there is a good chance that the number of nites won't effect your bidding at all... if rates are $100 for the first 2 nites of your stay and then $300 for the last 2 nites of your stay, then this could be a problematic bid (and see SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID for more information)

I tried to bid up to 110 for two four star hotels in Pike Place area,but didn't get them.

Please confirm the dates of your stay (since we've had to merge two threads into this one) as well as your maximum bid for a 4* hotel for this trip and we'll have a closer look at your dates.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]