Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Newark - Meadowlands (Secaucus - North Bergen) Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel

Klondike
By Klondike,
in

I tried for several days to book 2 rooms at a 3 star in this area. I started low and each 24 hrs I bumped my bid by $10 until I was presented with a response that said if you add $23 you can rebid right away. I decided to do that since it was about the same price I paid in that area last year. I am familiar with the hotels and the area there. They all include free parking and are on the bus route to the Port Authority in New York and are easy to find.

You can imagine my surprise when I saw that I got a different hotel than the ones listed in this area. I figured I would safely get one of the 3 stars eventually because that was the highest rating in the area. Time to add a 3.5 star one to the list.

The place looks nice and is right on the Hudson walking distance to the bus route and ferry so we have good transportation options to get into the city.

The only downside I can see is that it appears that there is no free breakfast, free internet or free parking. That makes the cost higher than expected.

I would appreciate any feedback you could offer regarding this booking.

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]