Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Corvallis Best Western Grand Manor Inn

tbbunches
By tbbunches,
in

You will need to move this to the Priceline site. I couldn't find a way to put this post. Guess I need instructions - always seem to have trouble when it comes to posting even after 100+ posts. Anyway here goes.

Used BB Priceline line. Waited until the last minute so couldn't be picky - Put in a bid for $65 for a 2.5 and then added 2*. Got the message I could book for $87. Normally I would have played around but since we needed the room tomorrow night I took the offer. Total is $104.32. Had planned to stay in Corvallis both Fri and Sat nights but at $104 will try for Portland on Friday night. Also noticed that this is a 3* on Hotwire and 2.5 on Priceline.

Would appreciate instructions on how to find post - I always go to the site for the location and then open one of the posts and go to "new topic" from there. Since there were no Corvallis Priceline options I took this route. Must be an easier way. Thanks.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're satisfied with this last minute bid and it works for your needs.

No worries on us moving the post, but here are some tips for the future:

Each STATE category is divided into 3 sections:

• Hotel Lists and Tips (you would seldom post here)
  • Hotwire - ask for help and report wins
  • Priceline - ask for help and report wins

You would post your wins (or ask for help) in the 2nd or 3rd category within each state.

HOWEVER, if you use the REPORT HOTEL WIN button you'll be given a form to fill out which 'prompts' you along the way. Begin typing a city/zone and you're given auto-suggestions to pick from. Choose from the list and then repeat the process for the hotel name. As long as the hotel has been reported to the board previously and you select from the dropdowns as you type, your post will automatically be moved to the correct forum. (pretty cool stuff, huh? ;) ). So even if you're in the New York-Hotwire forum and you ultimately make a purchase on Priceline in New Jersey, if you use the form the thread will be moved to the correct part of the board.

With all of the above noted, we realize that there is a LOT of information here and are about 90% done (just some testing left) with a tool to help newbies (and i guess veteran alike) on how to navigate the board better. So keep your eyes open and expect to see something in the coming weeks (and maybe a few other new tools as well!)

Hope the information above helps, but again, not a big deal for us to move a thread... we're just happy you post. :)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]