Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Altamonte Spg-Winter Park) Holiday Inn

johnnyl83k
By johnnyl83k,
in

Hi,

This is my first time posting, but hopefully you will be able to help me out. Ive learned a bunch from this site already.

Im looking for 2 hotel rooms for the night of 8/5/05.

Im not restricting myself to Winter Park, but its near my brother, and is a cheap deal. If there was something cheaper, or just a bit more expensive, but a better offering, I might consider that. I just want a nice place with a pool.

So I cant identify either of the two BV hotels listed for Winter Park.

Best Value 1:

$35 per night per room 2.5 *

Selected amenities include: Complimentary Breakfast, Pool(s), Fitness Center, Kitchenette, Laundry Facilities (self-service).

Best Value 2:

$47 per night per room 3*

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), High-Speed Internet Access, Laundry Facilities (self-service).

None of the hotels listed in the Hotwire Orlando List are 3*, or under.

Thanks so much for your help.

johnny

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Neither of these hotels has yet been identified, if i were to take a wild guess i would suspect the 2.5* could be the La Quinta (site says 'microwaves and refrigerators available upon request' and that could explain the kitchenette in the loosest definition) while the 3* could be the Hilton, Courytard, or Holiday Inn.

Also, have you taken a look at EasyClickTravel? They're based out of that area so i would think they may have some good deals on properties there (although their site seems to be down at the moment)

Let us know if we can be of further help and let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

I just got back from FL and had a great time.

My plans were up in the air, but I was able to buy my hotel rooms (2) on Friday morning, 8/5/05 for that evening.

The hotel was listed as a 3* Best Value @ $49 in the Altamonte/Winter Park area. The dates were 8/5/05- 8/6/05.

The hotel ended up being a Holiday Inn, which was more in Altamonte Springs, than Winter Park @ 230 W State Road 436.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hd/mcoas

The rooms were very spacious and clean. There was a large out door pool, with a nice lounge area and a waterfall. Unfortunately, our plans dictated that we get there late at night, and leave early in the morning, cutting out a trip to the pool.

I had a great experience, and would hope to get this hotel again.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Can you please add the amenties shown before your purchase... you can still view these by going to Hotwire and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page. It's not clear if the hotel you actually purchased is the same one you described in your original post.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]