Hotwire Hotel: CLE area 3* with TripAd 4.0?

crito
By crito,
in

Hi, I'm looking at a Cleveland Airport area hotel on Hotwire for May 26-28, searching for 2 adults 1 child. 3*, with these amenities: Free Parking, Shuttle, Fitness, Restaurant, Pool, Internet.

But here's the thing: it has a 4.0 TripAdvisor rating. Not only are there none of these in the Better Bidding win list, but as far as I can tell there are no 4.0-rated 3* hotels in that area at all!

In the unlikely event that someone reading this knows the area... can you give me any tips?

Although the Sheraton fits all the criteria above, i'd think that would likely be higher rated than 3*... what about the Hilton Garden Inn? I'm not 100% confident in this a guess since we don't see this brand too often, but it would certainly seem to fit all aspects of the description.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Sheraton used to be 3.5*, but I guess it could have been downgraded by Hotwire. The HGI was my best guess, actually, but here's why I ruled it out: one of the HOTWIRE reviews ("see all reviews") says that the pool is huge, but the HGI has a tiny pool. Hm, maybe not decisive?

If I were confident that this 3* was the Hilton Garden Inn, I think I'd book it. Otherwise my plan is to book off the rack, because it's important that I get a nice place for this trip (bringing some relatives who are more interested in quality than price).

As noted above my guess is the Hilton Garden Inn, but i'm not 100% confident in this guess. If you need a specific hotel or quality then i wouldn't chance it for this trip, unless you have understanding relatives. ;)

If you do choose to book direct please check our Support Page for a link to the provider you intend to book with.

Let us know if you do decide to re-visit PRICELINE / HOTWIRE as a option for this trip.

Have a great trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The same (I know because the Hotwire reviews are the same) hotel is now listed as having a 3.5 TripAdvisor rating. Glad I didn't book it!

I decided to book the Hilton Garden Inn from the HH site -- it was only $79/night. But I'm afraid I didn't see your request to use the link from your support page before I booked -- sorry about that. (I do book at the Hilton Honors site fairly frequently, so I will try to remember to use your support page next time.)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]