Rental Car Las Vegas 8/20-25

TheCobra
By TheCobra,
in

Hi There,

I am looking for a rental car for either the entire stay of 8/20-8/25 or just for the first 2 nights....

I see a lot of past wins for under $10 per day on Priceline, however, it is currently suggesting I bid $28 per day.

Will these prices most likely go down as the date gets closer?

Thanks

You should ignore the suggested price provided by PRICELINE as we have seen wins reported to the board even when this message was given. However, while you may be able to do better than $28/day, the very low rates of $10/day are probably not currently available.

There is no way to know if rates will come down between now and your pick-up date, it is all based upon if the number of current reservations on the books are higher/lower than what the car rental calculates they should have at this time. However, i will note that your rental includes a Friday nite which typically has higher demand than mid-week dates, and there is a 10K person convention during your stay, which while not large by Vegas standards, could effect car rental rates during this time.

I would book a fully refundable back-up (try using our Car Rental Checker) and begin bidding below PRICELINE's suggested $28 price. Based upon current prices for a car for these dates, what would be your maximum bid at which point you'd still consider it to be a 'deal'?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]