Priceline Hotel: What Happened to The Fairmont Battery Wharf?

Lee11887
By Lee11887,
in

Last winter I booked a room at The Fairmont Battery Wharf in the North End for some incredibly low price (It was about $125/night if I remember correctly). I understand that it was the off season but the hotel was absolutely marvelous. The offered us complimentary car service to our dinner and suprised my boyfriend with North End pastries for his birthday. They treated us no different than anyone else considering we did the Name Your Own Price option on Priceline. It was truly one of the best hotel experiences I have had.

I went to rebook another room for June and found that The Farimont Batter Wharf is no longer a hotel choice on Priceline.com - Name Your Own Price or traditional booking. What happened? The other Fairmont boston property is still an option and I was upset to see that The Fairmont Battery Wharf was taken away.

Sharing prior wins would be greatly appreciated.

This property is still working with PRICELINE in terms of the retail side of the service - it may not be available for your dates. As for the bidding side of the service, there is no way to tell, but it was last reported not that long ago to the board. Hotels may go for a while without being seen as PRICELINE wins, then be seen frequently.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Here is a LINK for this property thru PRICELINE's "retail" service. For any number of reasons the hotel may not be making retail rates available at this time OR they may only offer inventory to PRICELINE during extremely low occupancy levels (which may be far and few between in the near term). However even if there was inventory shown for any given date(s), there would be no way to target this hotel thru PRICELINE's "name your own price" side of their service. Also note that the 'retail' and 'bidding' side of PRICELINE use a different set of hotels and inventory, so seeing a hotel on one side of their service doesn't confirm that is available thru the other side of their service.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]