Hotwire Hotel: 3 * Back Bay - Copley Square

eevie
By eevie,
in

Please change the currency drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to US Dollars (and if applicable the country to United States). Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

What is the room rate per nite in US Dollars?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... please click each of these links before replying.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board. The amenities are common for the area, so although i did try to research this one, i wasn't able to come up with anything i was confident enough to stake a claim on.

Sorry couldn't provide any additional insight, although i'll add that based upon reviews this is a very centrally located property but likely an 'average at best' hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the reply. I think we can get the Park Plaza or Hilton for not too much more and at least we know where we are going. I'm not sure Hotwire's rates are that amazing at the moment, we've only used them once before, actually through this forum, and got a great rate in San Francisco; but that was a few years ago. If we decide to go ahead i'll be back and let you know. Thanks for your help.

Best rates that i'm seeing at any of the hotels you mentioned is over $200, and that is for a petite room at the Park Plaza... so if you can get closer to $145/nite it would think that would be a pretty good deal.

If you decide to continue with PRICELINE or HOTWIRE feel just continue this thread.

Have a great trip.

• 1 month later...

Could anyone meanwhile find out which hotel this is? Seems like I was offered the same on on Hotwire (171 $ per night Oct. 21-24 2012)

I'm thinking aout booking it for everything we found outside of Hotwire or Pricline is way too expensive. Our Back-Up is Best Western Plus Roundhouse South Boston (179$ + tax a night)- but Copley Sqre of course is much more central ...

Would be happy about a hint on what this Hotel could be?

IzzieUSA,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For help with your own stay please start a NEW TOPIC and include the dates of your trip.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! (and please click each of these links before posting)

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]