Hotwire Hotel: 2* Indianapolis (West of Downtown) Candlewood Suites Indianapolis City Centre

shadowspar
By shadowspar,
in

Listed Amenities: Free Parking, Fitness Center, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access.

Notice that it's showing "West of Downtown" as the area, which I don't see listed here on BB yet.

Looks to be a good find this close to the city center, especially if you have a car to park.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the hotel and deal you received and this property works well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So -- I am new to this chain, but so far I'm pretty impressed with this property, at least for people travelling on a tight budget. It's an extended-stay business hotel, so housekeeping only comes weekly. The "room" is a suite of around 820 square feet, plain but functional, with a full-sized fridge, two-burner stove, utensils, cookware, etc.

It's only somewhat close to downtown (around 3 miles out -- about a 50 minute walk or 20 minutes on the bus) and the nearest services like restaurants are located close to the nearby IUPUI campus, around 25 minutes away on foot.

If you can deal with all of the above, though, it looks like it's possible to net an even better deal than I did -- right now, the going Hotwire rate is $59 for stays that start on the day of booking.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]