Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Atlanta (Perimeter) Atlanta Perimeter Hotel And Suites

Braves22
By Braves22,
in

Won this hotel through Priceline, but frankly did not want to stay out on the Perimeter and this is what I was given.....

Have no recourse it seems as I clicked the accept link and wasn't smart enough to pay attention to the zones listed.......

I was hoping someone could help me, but I won't hold my breath....

I have also heard nothing but awful things about this hotel so that isn't making this any easier...from run down to filthy to renovations....

Sadly a trip that I was really looking forward to, I am really dreading now for this....

I have also contacted my CC company to see going about a reversal of the charges.....

I have already contacted Priceline and even though I have purchased with them a few times before, they won't give me ANY leeway.....Should I try them again to speak to someone else

Should I contact the hotel directly? Would they have any ability to cancel and refund me?

Sorry to hear you're disappointed with the outcome on this one.

PRICELINE would be your best chance to get out of this reservation but if they're not willing to work with you then there isn't too much you can do unless you're able to get a more sympathetic customer service rep that is able to do something (or you could also try emailing them, let them know that the more you think about the more upset you've become). Also, keep tabs on this prooperty to see if it's downgraded between now and your stay, should that happen you'll then be able to cancel since you bid for a 3.5* which the property would no longer be considered as such after a downgrade.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay... hope you're able to make it work and it's better than you expect.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Hi. I was just browsing this site and ran across this. I actually just got back from a stay at this hotel. We went to a few Braves game this past weekend and stayed here for 4 nights. Unless you are extremely picky, I wouldn't be concerned about the hotel. I also read reviews on tripadvisor and was worried about what I would find. It was perfectly fine for the price I paid ($50/night) and we actually just rode the Marta and caught the Braves shuttle instead of driving. Very convenient and much cheaper than paying to park plus gas and fighting traffic. The rooms could use a little updating (new paint, carpet) but they were clean and comfortable. Parking was free and the hotel is right across the street from Perimeter Mall so there are tons of places to eat in the area.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]