Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Grand Rapids (Airport GRR) Ramada Plaza

Shakerbird
By Shakerbird,
in

Tyring to figure out which Grand Rapid Airport hotels these are, dates are 6/18-6/22/2012:

3 Star $51 ($117 elswhere?) amenities: Free parking, pools, shuttle, fitness, business center, restaurant, laundry, high speed internet. 80% recommended

2.5 Star $49 amenities: free parking, complimentary breakfast, pools, shuttle, high speed internet + free internet 85% recommended

Thank you.

For the 2.5* property if you click the 'See all' link under the amenities do you see more than you've included above?

There is no Laundry amenity listed?? If not, are you searching for more than one room or for something other than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There is no Laundry amenity listed?? If not, are you searching for more than one room or for something other than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

OK, YES there is a laundry facilities (self service) amenity listed - which I must have left out. I searched for 2 adults + 1 child. BTW - trip advisor lists this property as 3.5/5. So was initially thinking Clarion, but now thinking maybe Fairfield inn??? Thank you.

Neither of these properties have been reported to the board 'as-is'. The amenities for the 3* are quite common and i think the Hilton, Crowne Plaza and Ramada are all likely possibilities for this one (although i'd slightly favor the Ramada vs. the other two... but really not certain). Best guess for the 2.5* would be the Best Western Hospitality Hotel.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Still haven't booked as not that excited about the potential HOTWIRE choices. Rec'd a $10 per night bid coupon from PRICELINE that expires today. If memory is correct, you get to use once then it dissolves. I previously bid $48 with a $5.00 per night PRICELINE coupon for this trip, but my bids were rejected for a 3 star. Can you help by suggesting what bid anoumt or strategy I should submit with my new $10 coupon. In a perfect world, I would only spend $200 total for the 4 nights. Max I am willing to bid is $60. Thanks. Hopefully you can respond before the coupon expires at midnight tonight.

Which zone(s) and star level did you bid?

A reminder that you can still use bonus money along with the board's link as follows:

1) click the bonus money link and enter your email to deposit the bonus cash into your account

2) close the current browser

3) use a link on the board to access PRICELINE

4) go to the MY PROFILE >> MY REWARDS link at the top right of their home page

5) use the bonus money link in the MY REWARDS section of your profile (not a link from an email) and bid as usual

Thank you.

Which zone(s) and star level did you bid?

A reminder that you can still use bonus money along with the board's link as follows:

1) click the bonus money link and enter your email to deposit the bonus cash into your account

2) close the current browser

3) use a link on the board to access PRICELINE

4) go to the MY PROFILE >> MY REWARDS link at the top right of their home page

5) use the bonus money link in the MY REWARDS section of your profile (not a link from an email) and bid as usual

Thank you.

I just tried unsuccesfully bidding again today, with a change of dates and $10 coupon (another one I found in my rewards) for $68 3 star - Grand Rapids Airport. I was only allowed to use the coupon once, so I didn't rebid.

Congratulations on your success!

While perhaps not your first choice of hotel in this zone, glad to see you found something within your budget and that it has the amenities that work well for your family.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]