laurelena
By laurelena,
in

Hello Could you help me identify this hotel

4.5*

Riviera Maya

from Check-in: 11/03/2005 Check-out: 11/12/2005

Selected amenities include:

Resort, Beachfront, Food and Beverages Included, Premium Brand Beverages Included, Water Sports/Ocean Activities Included, Evening Entertainment Included, Daily Activities Included, Pool(s Spa Services Fitness Center Children's Activity Program Tennis Nearby Restaurant(s)

it will be for my honeymoon...

thanks!

My wife and i also honeymooned in this area (over 2 weeks we did a cruise, then stayed at two different resort in this area). We were very happy we chose to stay in different areas over the trip as it gave us exposure to different areas and things to do.

Part of your trip was to Ceiba del Mar and it was the highlight of the trip. It is EXPENSIVE, but if you can afford 4 nites there it is highly recommended (although not for everyone)... it doesn't have the 'clear blue waters' of Cancun, and it's designed more for those looking to 'get away' than those who want to be in the center of it all.

The staff is what makes this resort and they were all extrememly attentive and we left feeling like we had friends in Mexico. There are only 120 rooms, all housed in numerous 3 story buildings (6-8 units per building), with each building having its own hot tub on the roof (just for use by the building's occupants). We were there about the same week as you'll be looking (2 years earlier) and it was very quiet... maybe only 6 rooms on the grounds were occupied, so it was as if we had the entire place to ourselves. Priceline have gone up since we were there 2 years ago (and it may be more popular as they had only been open for one year when we had visited... but it is low season so you may get lucky). Look into their MAP program (Romance package doesn't seem worthwhile anymore unless you'll utilize the spa services) which is still not cheap, but appears a to be a good value when considering all ala carte breakfast/dinner is included. I have picutres up at RealHotelPhotos.com... if you want any additional info just let me know... but i know both my wife and i have very fond memories of the place. (there is also a 'honeymoon' special where they upgrade you to a suite upon availability... details at their website). Now back to your Hotwire inquiry....

Unfortunately i haven't been able to identify this property. Perhaps if you decide to split your stay as mentioned above two different properties would be offered and we can help you with those?

If you're looking for an all-inclusive i do have a source for some good deals at the Palace resorts. The Moon Palace is the other place in the area we stayed (after Ceiba del Mar above) and it wasnt' for us... we didnt' think the food or service was very good.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]