Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Inland Empire (Corona - Riverside West) Springhill Suites Corona Riverside

RuleBreaker
By RuleBreaker,
in

Tuesday evening about 8 p.m. I bid on Priceline for "Corona/Riverside East" area.

Bid one night; for that night (April 10, 2012).

Bid 2.5 stars.

Bid $42.00

Offer accepted by "Springhill Suites Corona Riverside" at 2025 Compton Ave., Corona 92881. This is a Marriott property.

The suite was terrific. It had a mini frig; microwave. There were two rooms, a living room with a couch, coffee table, sofa chair, desk, and a small bar with a sink and the frig and microwave. The other room was the bedroom with a comfortable king size bed, heavy drapes that completely blocked all light, a flat screen TV roughly about 30-inches, a dresser, and then an adjoining vanity/sink/mirror. The bathroom had a tub/shower. The entire place was absolutely spotlessly clean. It looked as if it had been recently renovated. It was extremely comfortable, quiet, super clean, and worth every penny I paid and then some.

Parking was nearby and free.

A complimentary breakfast was included that offered toast, muffins, cold cereal, milk, orange juice, coffee, and make your own waffles from a batter.

The only drawback: Although I requested a receipt, I was told that they could not give me one and I had to use my Priceline email as a receipt. I found this unusual for a Marriott property.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]