Hotwire Hotel: 3* Norfolk - Virginia Beach (Virginia Beach Seaside) Best Western Oceanfront

muzzle
By muzzle,
in

Hotwire 3*

08/14/2012 (9 night)

$115

Amenities: High speed internet

It says that TripAdvisor rating is 3.5 out of 5.

Can I rely on this info? If so I think it would narrow down to Wyndham Oceanfront, DoubleTree by Hilton or Ramada on the Beach.

Could I be right to assume it could be one of the three? Any other possibilities?

Any info/insight would be appreciated. As I am going for a long stay... kind of really want to make sure I don't mess up!

Thank you.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The Best Western Oceanfront has previously been seen with the solo Internet icon, but at the 3.5* level, i'd guess that the property has been downgraded since last reported to the board and that this is the property you're seeing above. However, with just a solo Internet icon, an amenity common at most hotels these days, can never be too certain.

Since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

However, i'll add that i'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching for your dates, are you still seeing this on your own search? If so, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your quick answer and your tip! I took a sneak-peek with a 2 nights stay, it was indeed Best Western Oceanfront. Although not a big deal depending on the room we actually get, we booked the rest.

Amenities:

High-Speed Internet Access

Thank you again!

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with outcome and this property works well for your plans this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new star rating for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]