Priceline Hotel: 3* Charlotte (Charlotte-South Park) Hyatt

hoffmaks
By hoffmaks,
in

I have used Priceline twice for hotels in the South Park are, which is the most desireable area unless you have to be near the airport or downtown. I got the Doubletree Suites in early May for $40/night for 2 rooms. I got the Hyatt for $40 for two rooms in early June. The key is use South Park and a combination of other areas that only have 2* or 2.5* star hotels. Lowest price for either on the website is AAA $129. Unless you need or want a suite hotel, the Hyatt is the nicer property, definitely more like a 4*.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your previous wins with the board.

I'm adjusing the title of this thread to reflect your Hyatt win, please start a NEW TOPIC for the Doubletree win (this will make the thread consistent with the format of the rest of the board of one win per thread).

These are both 3* rated according to Priceline, correct?

Can you please also let us know the dates of this Hyatt stay (and please include that info for your new Doubletree post).

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]