Hotwire Hotel: Help ID two properties - PHL airport

slatorre
By slatorre,
in

using the HOTWIRE link from this website, I searched Hotwire for a hotel in Philadelphia. Here is what I found - can you possibly help me figure this out? Using the hotel lists on BB, I think I have it narrowed down to Le Meridien, Westin, of Sofitel, but not sure which one...

Check in April 20, check out April 22

2 adults, 1 room

4*

Center City West/University City Area

$150/night

($284 other sites)

Smoke Free

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Business Center

High Speed Internet

95% Recommended

Thanks in advance for the help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The amenities above do match previous reports for all three of those properties and based upon the information provided by HOTWIRE there is no way to determine which is more likely than the other. However, this offer does have a very impressive 95% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests and a 4.5/5.0 TA rating, so i wouldn't be too concerned about quality with this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We are also considering staying closer to the airport for our upcoming trip to Philly checking in April 20 and checking out April 22. There are two adults in one room. Using the HOTWIRE link from BB, there are two properties I'm curious about:

3.5*

$77

(usually $119)

Philadelphia Airport area

Suite

Airport Shuttle

Smoke Free rooms

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Biz Center

High Speed Internet

90% recommended

(I think this MIGHT be the Embassy Suites)

3*

$69

(usually $109)

Philadelphia Airport Area

Airport Shuttle

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant

85% recommended

Thanks in advance for the help!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

just wanted to let you know that I ended up booking through Expedia for this trip. My husband is very particular, and it looked like the Springhill Suites would be best for us. Ended up getting two nights and a full size car through Hertz for about $200. In case you are curious, the hotel was very close to the airport and highway, had a full hot breakfast, free wi-fi, free parking. Comfy bed, nice exercise room with new equipment and a nice pool area.

Thanks for your help!

S

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]