Priceline Hotel: 2* Philadelphia Suburbs (Plymouth Mtg) Springhill

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

Is this 2* rated?

We appreciate all of your posts on the board, but it would help a lot if you could try to follow the format below for your posts:

X* Zone (sub-zone) Hotel Name

Priceline ... mm/dd/yy

... and in the body of your post include the highest previously rejected bid.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, this is 2* hotel, but it is like 2.5*; for the same price I prefer this hotel than 2.5* Courtyard nearby ... Maybe, I would bid $10 more for this hotel over Courtyard....

I have been trying to follow the format, but because I don't always post my bid right after I got the bid, so if time not permitted, I would not be able to look it up ... but I was afraid of not able to share the info which I thought may save some of you some money and forgot it if I don't post when it came up my mind ...

Maybe the format should be changed since it is easier to memorize "which city, state" and "star level" you bid on, other info does not seem that important and not easy to remember but other info will still natually come out when people start bidding ... Well, that's only my thought.

If everyone posted with 'what they remember' it would be that much more difficult to find the information... as well as knowing which zone to bid if looking for a specific hotel.

As well, with the new maps feature, it's important to keep the format consistent so that the appropriate hotels show up in the "recent wins" search.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]