Hotwire Hotel: Help : San Francisco room for 5

Dee
By Dee,
in

Have booked Embassy Suites - Burlingame for Aug 8 - 12. Family of 5 - one of our children is an adult and is meeting us there with a vehicle. We also have a vehicle. Trying to avoid parking fees. Paying $154/night (this is the room charge for all 5). Couldn't find any sight offering this cheaper - and am stumped for any other

solutions. Any suggestions?

As per our SUPPORT PAGE this board is an affiliate of the EMBASSY SUITES (and many other hotel chains) and we would appreciate it if you used our links for your hotel-direct reservations and purchases.

Using our ES link above i show a rate of $140/nite when searching for 3 adults and 2 children.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You're right, i wasn't looking at the Burlingame property, but rather the other SFO Embassy Suites.

I would possibly consider going for two rooms thru the opauqe services, which you may be able to get for a similar price (although not likely to include breakfast as the ES would). I don't know about parking in the area, but i would look into parking on the outskirts of the city (cheaper or free) and then 'commute' in once (and only one person in your party needs to make this commute, the others can check-in and/or be poolside)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]