Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (SeaWorld - International Drive - Convention Center) The Westin Imagine Orlando

wpower6
By wpower6,
in

Please help ID this hotel. I used the box at the top of this page and found this one for April 20-22:

4.5* Orlando SeaWorld - I-drive South area hotel $96.73, 95% recommended, TripAdvisor rating 4.5.

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access (these are all the amenities after I clicked the link See all amenities)

If you may give a guess that would be great. Thank you.

Please help ID this hotel. I used the box at the top of this page and found this one for April 20-22:

4* Orlando SeaWorld - I-drive South area hotel $79, 90% recommended, No TripAdvisor rating.

Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access (these are all the amenities after I clicked the link See all amenities)

Thank you very much.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please change the currency drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to US Dollars (and if applicable the country to United States). Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

The 4.5* property matches previous reports for the Peabody. The reviews of the 4* property from previous HOTWIRE guests seem very promising, but unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board and i think the amenities are too common to gain much insight into this one. However, I am also seeing what i'm guessing to be the Westin Imagine offered for about the same price, should this be of any interest.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the info. They seem to be a bit expensive even with this deal (considering the parking fee and tax). I am looking at around $80-$100 all included.

I saw several people got 4* Rosen Shingle Creek at $49 from Priceline. The parking and internet fee is about $26 so the total price is about $80 which seems nice. I have also tried there by bidding around $50 but haven't got anything today. May try again tomorrow or just simply book a 3* hotel in regular way.

Btw I used the boxes of HOTWIRE and PRICELINE at the top of this forum.

Thank you again for the help.

Rates are date specific, so you won't always be able to replicate another user's winning bid if demand (and therefore rates) are cheaper for their trip than for your own dates.

If you decide to lower your star rating, have you compared hotel direct prices to what you might get at the 3*/3.5* level thru PRICELINE or HOTWIRE?

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay. If you decide to book direct you may want to check out our updated MAPS and HOTELS.com site, and please also check our Support Page where we have links to most of the major online booking agencies and hotel chains.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please help ID this hotel posted on Hotwire. I used the box at the top of this forum.

$57, 3.5* Orlando SeaWorld - I-drive South. For stay April 21 one night.

90% positive Hotwire customer review, amenities seem a bit general, including Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access . I clicked the All Amenities link and these are all displayed there.

If the above one is difficult to ID can you ID another one.

$43, 3* Orlando SeaWorld - I-drive South for the stay April 21 one night.

75% positive Hotwire customer review. All Amentities: Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access .

Thanks a lot.

Bid again yesterday and still didn't get any hotel at price $59. Actually I have received an email from Priceline earlier yesterday, which told me a recent winner got a 4* in the area I bid at $57. And the email suggested me to bid at this price.

As a result I came back to HOTWIRE and found two 3.5 and 3 star hotels with nice rates. I requested to ID them in a new post.

Thank you very much for the info of "MAPS and TOOLS" and "Support Page". I didn't know this forum has them.

Please keep all posts for this same trip in the same thread.

A 3.5* property with the amenities above has not yet been reported to the board. I believe this may be the Doubletree Resort International Drive with fewer amenities than it has previously been reported to the board with, but if you're interested in this property let us know as i think there is a better/safer way to play it.

The 3* property matches previous reports for the Orlando Hotel and Suites and the Hilton Garden Inn, so either of these would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help (or if you'd like to try for the Doubletree).

Search HOTWIRE for 2adults/2children and a 'different' 3.5* hotel than the one above appears, also for $57/nite (your price may differ slightly) with the following amenities:

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Spa

This amenity set has previously been associated with the Doubletree and would be my best guess for this one. Since this is the amenity combination this property has previously been seen with, it would be a 'safer' way to play it (as safe as an opaque purchase can be)... although i specualte that it's the same property as the previously 3.5* hotel above.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]