Priceline Hotel: los angeles Apr 3-11, 2011-where to stay

funtravelling
By funtravelling,
in

I'm not entirely new to this forum but my first post ! Last minute flight deal. Never been to LA. Travelling with elderly family member. Looking to spend about $100 tops. Hoping to include free breakfast, parking, internet. Any suggestions. I know no guarantees but any suggestion is most welcome as this is really last minute ! Thank you !!

(SORRY meant Apr 2012)

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Please provide a bit more detail about your trip: what areas would be of interest and how many people are in your party?

There is no way to guarantee free parking or internet on PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, although HOTWIRE listings will note "complimentary breakfast" if the hotel offers one. Free parking is going to be very difficult in the Los Angeles area in general, and downtown hotels certainly charge quite a bit for parking (in terms of driving, are you just going to be around the core areas or are you driving to outlying/other destinations?) For example, I see what appears to be a match for the Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles West on HOTWIRE for $117 - if the Holiday Inn Express, that offers free breakfast/internet, but parking is $10.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I'm not entirely new to this forum but my first post !

We hope that you will begin to share your wins with the board so that the information can best help other users.

For this trip, have you looked at the Beverly Hills-West Hollywood, Downtownn LA, and Hollywood zones to see if any/all of these would work for your needs? What about your thoughts on the Holiday Inn Express property referenced above?

What is your desired star rating for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]