Hotwire Hotel: 3* Baltimore (Downtown and Inner Harbor) Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore

abcd1120
By abcd1120,
in

With tax, the price on this hotel came to $73. The reviews on Trip Advisor are less than encouraging, listing problems such as dirty grout, awkward smell, roaches, and horrible pillows. I'll call the hotel to express my concerns, and hopefully we'll get a decent room. It's just for one night, so I'm sure we'll live to tell about. Perhaps I shouldn't try to go below 3 and 1/2 stars on Hotwire...... Used Better Bidding link to place bid.

Here's the amenities:

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

I'll try to remember to post after our stay.

• 2 weeks later...

Reporting back following our one night stay at the Lord Baltimore Radisson. Consistent with reviews on Trip Advisor, this is a very dated hotel. The staff is very friendly and professional, but that doesn't make up for the fact that this hotel with a beautiful lobby needs to put a considerable sum of money into room renovations. Even though we were upgraded to a business class room, I really can't say that I felt entirely comfortable with the level of cleanliness. I would advise anyone looking for a room in the Downtown and Inner Harbor area of Baltimore to stick with four star hotels.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]