Hotwire Hotel: 1* Back Bay - Copley Square area hotel

Rina
By Rina,
in

Amenities: Smoke Free Rooms, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), High Speed Internet

Booking Date: June 2nd 1 night

2 rooms - need 4 adults in one and 2 in the other

Any idea what this hotel is, don't see any 1* on the hotel list.

Also when booking how do I enter the # of adults per room, it only asks # of rooms and # of adults?

Thanks!

You can only designate the total number of adults, children, and rooms... not break it down by room. However, given you're booking 2rooms/6adults i would think it would be easier to get 1 room assigned to 4 adults and another room assigned for 2 adults than it would be to get two rooms with 3 adults each. You would think that this would be a frequent problem, especially when booking multiple rooms for various adults/children in each room, but surprising it hasn't been much of an issue. After a hotel is won you could call the hotel and let them know the breakdown of the rooms you'd like and if there is a problem call HOTWIRE to try to resolve, although i can't say how pro-active HOTWIRE would be in contacting the hotel vs. stating that the breakdown can't be guaranteed.

If you'd like to proceed, please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and reply to this thread, we'll then have a look at the offer above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ok tried the HOTWIRE search using the website link, see the 1* at $149 - entered the search as 2 rooms 6 adults. Don't really care how they break us up, as long as there are enough beds to accomodate.

Don't feel comfortable booking with PRICELINE, especially since bidding would result in rooms for 2 people, and don't want to take that risk.

Any idea what this 1* Back bay hotel is?

Thanks!

This 1* property has not yet been reported to the board, and i would be a bit cautious regarding a 1* hotel.

An alternative would be the 3* hotel in the Cambridge zone for just about the same price with Breakfast, Fitness, Internet amenities which my best guess would be the Best Western Tria. While this may not be your ideal location, the hotel does get good reviews and does provide a shuttle to the Alewife and Harvard Square T Stations. I would sooner take this 3* hotel than roll the dice on a 1* property.

Would this work for your needs?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]