Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* San Francisco (Airport North SFO) Homewood

Dee
By Dee,
in

Wow - great info but now my daughter thinks I need addiction counselling!

Booked this week - 2.5* - SFO North - Homewood Suites

$48 - with taxes and fees $59.95

Ammenities listed as: suite/shuttle/comp.breakfast/pools/fitness center/kitchenette/high speed internet/business center/laundry facilities (self service) Also Customer Favorite

Chose this because of suite and hoping for free parking (it is) as we are a family of 5 and one of our children is an adult with another vehicle.

This only showed up when I put in for 3 adults and one child. It did not show when I put in for 2 adults and 2 children. Not all favorable reviews so only booked one night (although hear it has been renovated). We are staying in SF another 4 nights. Have booked at the Embassy Suites in Burlingame through their website @ $154/ night

A bit pricey but considering our situation any suggestions?

Some hotels will allow 2 adults and 2 children in one room, but will not allow 3+ adults in a room.

My guess is that another hotel (cheaper) appears for 2 adults/2 children... but is not offered for more than two adults in the room. Therefore, this higher priced option is the lowest price hotel which is willing to accept 3 adults in a room.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What does this mean? :)

thereuare is a very kind an unassuming host (of this website). It is his policy to not push his sponsors' links upon the public, as some other websites do. The above is his subtle way of letting you know that you can go to Embassy Suites' site through this site's affiliate link, which will benefit this site.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]