Priceline Hotel: 3* Indianapolis (Airport IND) Courtyard Indianapolis Airport

tbbunches
By tbbunches,
in

Used BB PRICELINE links - been working on this for a few days. Started with 4* downtown until I discovered the high cost of parking by checking out the hotels. We stayed at the Airport in December and it was very convenient to downtown where we need to be so decided to take that route. First try for a 3.5* went from $38 to $43 - all rejected but was told at $38 could have a room for $49 if I chose to go that way - I didn't. Tried the 3* last night and went from $38 to $40 - only 2 bids available. Tonight I took the 3.5* from $42 to $46 with no luck. Decided to switch to 3* and started at $42 and was accepted on first bid. Total for 3 nights $155.58. The convention we are attending is offering rooms for $149 plus tax and $28 parking according to the hotel website a night downtown. We are staying at the Courtyard for less than one night there and it will take around 10 minutes to get downtown and parking at the convention center is like $5. Great deal as far as we are concerned. Had hoped for Hyatt Place, I love their hotels, but the Courtyards are always nice.

Thanks---

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a very nice deal and a significant savings vs. booking a hotel directly at the conference hotel. While not your first choice in the zone, sounds like this should be quite convenient for your needs.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

cfangster,

Congratulations on your success!

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your purchase when searching the topic titles on the board as well as the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel received, winning bid price, and dates of your stay.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]