Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Sacramento (Elk Grove - Sacramento South) Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Elk Grove

cgh
By cgh,
in

Thru Priceline.

I like this site but find it INCREDIBLY hard to negotiate in. I have used Priceline several times but trying to post a win here is very unclear. Is this the forum? Is each one a new topic? How would I find any past posts I made? Are there categories within the forum or just one long time-line?

Congratulations on your success!

Sorry to hear you're having an issue navigating the board. Once you get used the layout i think you'll find it fairly easy...

If you scroll down the main page of the board each state has it's own category (some states are grouped together but for the most part each state is in its own forum). Within each stay are subforms:

1) Tips and Tricks and Hotel Lists

2) Hotwire

3) Priceline

You would therefore scroll to the location of the property you won and click the subforum for Priceline or Hotwire based upon the service that you used and post the details of your win.

As well, if you click the "POST HOTEL WIN" button (lower right corner of any forum) you'll be given a form to fill-out which if you use the suggestions prompted while you type will automatically move your post to the correct forum.

To answer your other questions:

-each win is posted to the board as a NEW TOPIC

-you can find your previous posts by clicking your name on the bottom row of the header at the top of the board and select 'MY CONTENT' from the drop down menu

-categories are divided as described above

Any further questions feel free to ask, and if you have a better suggestion on how to better organize the content on the board please let us know.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]