Priceline Hotel: 3* Baltimore (Inner Harbor - Downtown) Wyndham

jenafa
By jenafa,
in

I was trying for the Marriott but got the Wyndham. For $60 I'm pretty happy. Hope the hotel is not as bad as a lot of the bad reviews I've seen.

I figure $60 in the middle of the summer in the inner harbor is not so bad

thanks for the great website!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for posting and sharing your win with the rest of the board. Was this your first bid in the zone or did you have previous bids rejected?

A few other users had similar concerns and their stays turned out ok, as per the comments in our HOTEL REVIEW forum. (feel free to add your own upon your return)

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Down in Baltimore again today, and this was on my mind. Been a couple years since I stayed there I think (can't remember exactly), but my room was pretty sub-par that stay, just worn and had trouble controlling the temp (in the winter, but I think it was too hot all the time), generally not up to standards of other Wyndhams I've stayed at and a bit shabby for a 3*. (Common areas are fine as I recall.) I've been avoiding downtown 3* bids since.

Please give us a report after your stay if you can, and I hope it turns out better than my last stay. Unfortunately, I haven't heard of any indication that they are renovating rooms....

All the stuff about the location, etc. is widely subjective. I walked over there at night and didn't really have a problem with that aspect. Few blocks uphill from the harbor if that's your focus.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]