Priceline Hotel: Question about Prices in Month of July

joeynga
By joeynga,
in

Good morning!

Our family is considering a trip to Puerto Rico this summer and I was curious if the majority of the Priceline bids accepted during the hot summer months were generally lower at that time?

Any idea historically of this data?

Your help is always appreciated.

Thanks!

Joeynga

Rates are date specific, but generally speaking summer is one of the slower times of year in San Juan.

Once you have specific dates in mind we can take a further look and see how rates look for those particular dates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks Thereuare!

You always offer help and I appreciate that. I will always book thru the links here!

We're looking at second week in july for either 7 or 8 days.

Our goal is to do 2 days in San Juan and then venture further out down the coast to have time at the beach and visit El Yunque. (been to El Conquistador before and loved it but know it's not one of the usual properties).

Our dates are actually not going to be flexible, as we are going to be down 1 employee @ work so our schedule will be tight and can't move around with the dates except for a saturday or sunday.

The week we're looking at is July 21-28.

Thanks!

Joey

p.s. will give review of our stay at the Omni in Jacksonville, FL when we return in a week and a half from our spring break trip (always use the links from this site :) )

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]