ISO Air LAS -> SJU 4/14 - 4/21

DuLee
By DuLee,
in

I joined this forum because it appears there are interactive members here who do provide a degree of helpful information. I need (immediate) help!

I have on a 24 hour hold a GREAT deal on a cruise. Searching for airfare is another matter.

I need to fly from Las Vegas (LAS) to San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU) on either 4/13/12 or 4/14/12 and return on either 4/21/12 or 4/22/12.

Current airfare is around $600 -- which is nearly as much as the cost of the cruise. I am looking for a (much) better airfare deal. Any suggestions appreciated!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links.

When bidding on airfare deals can be far and few between, but you do have an almost unlimited number of re-bid opportunities. See the first and second posts of this Priceline Airfare Re-Bidding thread for more information and feel free to ask any questions you have in this regard.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]