FLL Mar 31 - Apr 5 Full Size no Joy

xyzzy.bid
By xyzzy.bid,
in

Have tried so far the following for FLL Mar 31 to Apr 5

Full Size $20

Premium $30

This is around spring break time so not sure what the bottom price that will be accepted.

I'll keep trying.

Advantage who I have never used has a published price of $295 with a total of $383 I think I can do better then that published rate.

I will rebid probably go with Full Size at 30 or 35 and see how that works. Price line is adding about $65 to the total 5 days for taxes. So a win at $30 would really end up being 42 with taxes etc.

Advantage who I have never used has a published price of $295 with a total of $383 I think I can do better then that published rate.

Have you already locked in this rate with a refundable reservation and/or still seeing this rate as i'm currently seeing prices higher than this? Also, if Advantage is acceptable to you then it's a good rate to use to help in setting a maximum bid, but it may not be a realistic price to use to think where you may be accepted since this is not a company that PRICELINE deals with on the 'opaque' side of their service.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]