Priceline Hotel: 2* Minneapolis - St. Paul (Bloomington West - Mall of America Area) Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Bloomington (Airport Area)

nupdcop
By nupdcop,
in

2* Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Bloomington West/MOA

April 11-13, $49 a night, with taxes total is $119.08

Not 100% happy with this and it was partly my fault as I clicked a different star rating vs a different area when re-bidding. I was looking to get the Doubletree and after a failed bid selected a different star rateing (1*) knowing that there were no 1* in that area... priceline gave me a "free upgrade" which wasn't what I was looking for! Anyway, we have stayed at Hampton Inn's before and they are nice, just wanted a more upgraded stay - having surgery done on the 12th!!

The plus side to all of this is that this Hampton Inn is just down the street from where my surgery will be done so it will work out great for my wife who has to drive me there and then drive back to the hotel while I am under the knife!

As always we will leave a review when the stay is completed and we used the PRICELINE link through Betterbidding.com!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]