Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Lower Fairfield County (Greenwich - Stamford) Hilton Stamford Hotel And Executive Meeting Center

spanishjam
By spanishjam,
in

Am going to be bidding for 2.5 star hotel. Crossing my fingers and hoping for hotel zero degrees.

Need 2 rooms dates of 4/3 - 4/7 in Stamford. Bid 44 then 46 did not win. Was aked to change my search "items" which I could not do. How can I continue bidding at 48 and more? Do i close the window and open a new browser?

I Played with the dates and went as high as 55 but did not get a win for a 2.5* up to 3.5*. In order to continue bidding I would have had to lower my star level but that would not be favorable in respect to getting the quality hotel I want.

How many days must I wait before PRICELINE will allow me the same search parameters as above?

You are probably not too far from a win as HOTWIRE has a 3.5* for $72 and a 2.5* for $67... are you willing to pay more for a 3.5* vs. a 3* vs. a 2.5* for this trip OR is your goal the least expensive 2.5* or better for this trip? What is your maximum bid at each star level?

Let us know the above and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am looking for comfort and location near malls and restaurants. I chose 2.5 star based on price and quality. I decided to upgrade to 3.5 star seeking 2 rooms on dates of 4/3 checking out 4/5. I started at 50 bux and won Hilton Stamford Hotel And Executive Meeting Center. And yes I started my search using your links on PRICELINE.

Tonight I will seek additional rooms in Stamford 2.5 star for April 5 and 6 trying to get hotel Zero degrees.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with your purchase and this property will prove to be convenient for your needs this trip.

If you need help with the Apirl 5-7 leg of your trip please start a NEW TOPIC.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]