MA Boston Hilton Logan Airport

blindman
By blindman,
in

Successful bid $65

Overall very comfortable hotel with VERY friendly and helpful staff.

No mention of PL on check-in, no problems at cheching-in at 11:00

Room 710 had a fabulous view of the Boston skyline and to the left and right the airport.

very quiet, no airport noise.

Room very spacious and comfortable with a high standard of towels etc.

Bath very pleasant with a powerful shower.

Small pool and gym.

Slightly disorganised Free shuttle runs to nearby T station and to the airport 24\7.

There is also a skyway which one can use to walk to the airport.

Free shuttle in the evening (19:00) to Faneuil Hall, just "book" at the bell hop.

A cheap alternative to staying downtown, though takes about 20 minutes using shuttle and the T

• 11 months later...

Stayed 5/26-5/28, Memorial Day Weekend. I was attending a game at Fenway and venturing in to the city. Choose airport for cheaper rate.

The Good:

-Comfy bed and linens

-Well apportioned, spacious rooms

-Shuttle Service-prompt and friendly drivers. I never waited more than 10 minutes for a ride

-Cheap Price-Used Priceline for 65/night

-Computer and printer free for use in Executive Lounge and Lobby to check e-mail and print boarding pass.

-Able to check in early (1:00) and out late (4:00) for no additional charge

-Quiet Room, not a peep heard from outside or other guest

The Bad:

-Horrible water pressure

-Problem with Toilet, stopped up several times

-Restaurant service very slow

-I left a sheet protector with my travel information and fenway tickets either at front desk or bell captain station. When I realized after nap and called down 2 hrs later the front desk said they did not have. I went down to the front desk and was informed she never checked in the back, they had a prom and were busy. No luck. At Bell Captain station the gentlemen informed me "they would have thrown something like that away". Thrown something away that had my name all over?!? I was able to reprint Fenway tickets using computer however I was upset at the lack of concern that my travel information was missing.

• 3 years later...

Stayed 6/6-6/7, 2009; booked two rooms through Priceline for $70/night

Fast and easy check-in. Was given rooms with two beds in each room, which was what we needed. The lady who checked us in briefly mentioned our stay being prepaid, but did not say anything about Priceline.

Great location; lobby was very spacious (though sparsely furnished); rooms were nice and beds comfortable. No problem with noise despite proximity to airport.

Shuttle service to the airport terminals as well as the airport T station was very convenient (leaves hotel every 15 minutes). Drivers not too impressive but got us where we needed to be.

Overall, I found the hotel to be a good place to stay for short trips to Boston, especially if traveler has early morning or late night flights.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]