Priceline Hotel: 2* Boston (Revere - Logan Airport BOS) Fairfield Inn And Suites Boston North

dahammer
By dahammer,
in

Made a few bids in the convention center zone, but was rejected. I was using bidding helper to see what was being offered on HOTWIRE and saw a 3* for $67 in the Brookline-Newton-Harvard zone. Some of the reviews mentioned there was a charge for parking and that the hotel was built over a highway, thought it might be the Crowne Plaza. I changed zones to Revere Logan and bid $75 for a 2.5 * and was rejected. Dropped to a 2* and bid $72, success!

Offer Price: $72.00

Taxes & Fees: $18.16

Total: $90.16

The rack rate is $119, so this is a decent discount and gives me some ammo when arguing with a friend about booking Marriott hotels directly and getting points vs. using PRICELINE and bidding. This hotel offers free parking and de rigueur free wifi and breakfast.

This appears to be a new(er) property and for me, the refurbIshed Fairfield Inns are about as good as it gets. Great work area in the room, flat panel TV, comfy bed and a modern lobby.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]