Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Phoenix (Tempe) Fiesta Resort Conference Center

dutchboy723
By dutchboy723,
in

It was a real challenge to get a higher end property this March. We tried all the 4* and resort for weeks with minimal success - all through Phoenix. Finally got the Fiesta when I added Tempe, moving up in $5 intervals from 70 - hope it's nice. The reviews are so-so. If anyone has been there, please let me know. Thanks! Tim

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the results and this will prove to be a good property for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

dutchboy, thanks for sharing my wife and I are going to phx during the same time frame 15th to the 18th or 19th, and are looking for something higher end. Also we stayed there recently and really enjoyed their property, nice-esque rooms, great location, don't plan on walking anywhere, but short drives. The pool was nice too. Looks like this place was the bees knees 20 years ago, they did some updating fairly recently and we had a pool view which was nice. Hope you enjoy your trip! Its spring training so I see why the rooms were difficult to book at a bargain rate!

I won a room at the Fiesta last year for spring training. It was nice for the price, and the staff was very friendly. They have a free shuttle that will take you anywhere within a few miles, which includes the downtown Tempe/Mill Ave area. You can call and they will pick you up as well. Great if you plan on doing any drinking, and saves you cab fare and parking for the price of tipping the driver.

dutchboy, thanks for sharing my wife and I are going to phx during the same time frame 15th to the 18th or 19th, and are looking for something higher end. Also we stayed there recently and really enjoyed their property, nice-esque rooms, great location, don't plan on walking anywhere, but short drives. The pool was nice too. Looks like this place was the bees knees 20 years ago, they did some updating fairly recently and we had a pool view which was nice. Hope you enjoy your trip! Its spring training so I see why the rooms were difficult to book at a bargain rate!

Thanks for the info! Hopefully it works out well! Tim

I won a room at the Fiesta last year for spring training. It was nice for the price, and the staff was very friendly. They have a free shuttle that will take you anywhere within a few miles, which includes the downtown Tempe/Mill Ave area. You can call and they will pick you up as well. Great if you plan on doing any drinking, and saves you cab fare and parking for the price of tipping the driver.

Good to know. Someone else told me the property was "depressing" so I didn't have high hopes. This sounds a lot better! Appreciate the tips! Tim
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]