club quarters only on weekends?

eekelly
By eekelly,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

There are really no standard rules with PRICELINE inventory in terms of a hotel only appearing on particular days - a hotel could appear frequently for a stretch of time, then go a long time before appearing again. Overall, in terms of bidding on the service, one has to be willing to accept any hotel at the selected star rating in the selected zones (or, if there is a higher star rating, the possibility of being upgraded.)

If you need assistance with your stay, please provide the desired budget, star rating, zone and date/s of travel.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

FYI - I believe I bid and won the Club Quarters in SF during the week a few years ago. It may be more likely to come up on the weekend, but I wouldn't count on only weekends.

Also - you could do a search and find out exactly when wins have been posted, and whether they were weekend or weekday.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]