Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Somerset-Brunswick(Clinton-Lebanon) Courtyard

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

Thank you for the report on this property... i assume it's still 2.5* rated? (i added the rating to the title)

You do know that you can take your own photos and post them at our sister site RealHotelPhotos.com... that would give a bit more credence then what the company chooses to display on their own website. :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Very true. On the other hand, for this particular hotel, the official hotel photos have precisely and accurately shown the hotel amenities ...

By the way, I have found lots of fun driving from Plymouth Meeting PA to Lebanon NJ, taking Rt 202 or Rt 31 ... especially driving thru New Hope NJ. I was surprised to visit this wonderful condo called WaterWorks that I got a chance to buy at $80,000 back early 90's now selling $550,000 and the next door new construction selling from $1 million to $2 million. It was facing the river and between river and canal, yet across the road is mountain ... that's best Feng Suei, if you will ... I was able to talk to some people there and offer them a paid vacation so that they will let me stay their condo while they are away. That place is unique, no hotel or B&B can offer.

Next to it is, Odette restaurant where you can eat and see the nice river view, that we ate there since dozen years ago, now very crowd with valet parking. Along the street, there are lots of stores, tourists, restaurants, even playhouse ...etc and walking along river to Lamberton NJ also saw many many more stores than before. This feeling is even better than walking along bridge at Portsmouth NH to Maine.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]