Priceline Hotel: Resort Cancun - Cozumel (Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen) Riu Palace Mexico All Inclusive

Tomer100
By Tomer100,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread with the type of star rating you'd be seeking for this trip (and dates if known) and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Romelle - I did notice the first post you referred me to but it seemed to be dated, I will try to use the two search function you described.

Thanks

I didn't mean to send you on a "wild goose chase". The Hotels List post is always kept up to date, with reportings being entered immediately. I also just did a search. The problem is just that no one has yet reported any wins for that area. Sorry.

Maybe you can be the first? I always feel good about adding a new zone reporting, or sometimes adding even a whole new city.

If you'd like a general idea as to what you might get, you can look on the retail side of Priceline. It is important though to realize there can be hotels offered there not offered via bidding, and vice versa.

Romelle

Thanks - yes I am aware of the dangers and that is why I am hesitant. I may try a stradegy of calling the hotels I don't want, which aren't listed in the retail side and asking them if they work with priceline. Hopefully it will help me uncover some of the unknowns.

Thanks

I checked the search feature, there doesn't seem to be anythign on the Playa del Carmine zone.

To confirm, are you looking at the Play del Carmen zone? (or is Playa del Carmine some small location within Mexico i'm not familiar with??)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and looking forward to your trip.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the date(s) of your stay so we can add this information to the topic title and enable your win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Also, can you please confirm the address that is showing for this property, as indicated on your PRICELINE winning bid confirmation page (if you don't have it handy you can always view this information by going to PRICELINE and using the MY PROFILE >> MY TRIPS link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I had a question regarding this resort in the priceline bidding system. I want to attempt to get this property but when I select "resorts" under the Playa del Carmen zone, I do not see the "all inclusive" feature there. This scares me because I do not want to be stuck with a hotel that does not have the all inclusive option. Could anyone please share some advice as to how to proceed? Could it be that Priceline has forgotten to simply update the listed features in the resort tab in the priceline bidding zone of PDC?

Another question...

When Priceline is not showing availability for a hotel on your desired range of dates, does the Priceline bidding system have it's own pool of availability to pull from?

Thank you so much.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]