Priceline Hotel: Trumbull Milford?

jenni5309
By jenni5309,
in

I have been trying to get a good rate for hotels in Trumbull or Milford over the past few weeks with no success. Today I went on PRICELINE (through the link here of course) and it appears that they changed the zones. When I type in Bridgeport, CT I no longer see both Trumbull and Milford listed with it. Only Trumbull is there. Milford is now split up into it's own area. Does this typically mean the hotel list has also changed?

I am hoping for Trumbull, Milford or Shelton. Anything other than Bridgeport. Trumbull, Milford and Shelton used to all be on the same map. That is no longer the case. I'm having a hard time getting a successful rebid because of Bridgeport being my only other option for Trumbull.

Any advice would be appreciated! And I plan to use the links provided. Thanks!

Anything other than Bridgeport.

So you should be able to bid the (Trumbull - Shelton) zones in the (Trumbull - Milford) region.

If you look at the New Haven region, are both the (Miford East-Orange) and (Stratford-Milford West) zones acceptable?

What are the date(s) of your stay? What is your desired star rating and maximum bid?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Since the zones you're bidding on are in different regions, this won't be as ideal as if all zones are in the same region, but with time on your side this is how i would bid:

When bidding 3* in Trumbull there are no re-bid zones. When bidding 3* in Milford there are TWO re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3* Milford East...

Bid $35, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $38, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $40, if rejected closer browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 3* Milford West...

Bid $35, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $38, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $40, if rejected closer browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 3* Trumbull...

Bid $40

Select 3* Milford East and Milford West...

Bid $43, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $45

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Super! Thank you! I tried it and was denied. Waiting for my 24 hour rebid. Since we have so much time until the trip I think I will keep trying until I get the exact pricing I want. This time I went up to $78 which is $3 more than I wanted. In 2009 I booked Trumbull 3* for $78 for the same time of the year so I know it's possible. Crossing my fingers.

I really appreciate all of your help. I will update!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]