Priceline Hotel: Meadowlands Hotel Bidding Assistance ~ 5/19/12-5/20/12

ras67
By ras67,
in

I am looking to book a hotel close to the Metlife Stadium on 5/19. I'm hoping to get a better deal on Priceline than on Hotwire (only 2 options are currently offered and neither one was a significant savings over hotel's own pricing). Since the two 2.5 star hotels on the Hotel List you've put together are both in the area I would like to stay, do you think I could safely bid a 2.5 star or might it upgrade me to a 3 star and put me elsewhere?

What should my bidding strategy be for this night? Hoping to spend around 80, rack rates for these two hotels are $119 and $189.

Thanks!

When bidding on PRICELINE the star rating you select is the minimum that you're willing to accept and PRICELINE could always upgrade you to a higher rated hotel. Unless you're willing to accept a hotel anywhere in the zone, PRICELINE would be a risk if you need to be at a specific location within the zone.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]