Hotwire Hotel: 3* Branson Best Western Plus Landing View Inn and Suites

Starcon
By Starcon,
in

I should have known better, but I took one for the team.

Best Western Plus Landing View Inn & Suites

Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

I paid $79. What made it so bad is that it is a 2.5 star rating on most site, but hotwire bumpted it to 3 stars.

Also, You can get the same hotel for $75 at the same time at Orbitz.

I was expecting one of the Hiltons, which was also 3 stars and 4 travel advisor rating.

Oh well, hope my experience benefit the next person bidding at the same area.

Congratulations on your success!

Sorry to see you're disappointed wit the results, but fortunately this is just for one nite and hopefully it will be better than expected... many of the reviews are actually quite positive.

While this wasn't much of a deal for this purchase, HOTWIRE does have a Best Rate Guarantee which you can contact them about to refund the difference between the room rate you paid the room rate you found elsewhere for the same property and dates.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]