Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Milwaukee (Downtown) Hilton Milwaukee City Center

Nightfly
By Nightfly,
in

Using BetterBidding's PRICELINE link, first attempt cleared. This is the second leg of the "Visiting America's Dairyland's Sports Bars During The NCAA Basketball Tournament" Tour. The first leg, Madison, is on another thread.

[EDIT: I'd be grateful for any recommendations where in the neighborhood the TV screens are big, the food is good, the beer is cold and the servers are hot. I'm going to keep my shoelaces tied tight, since it's St. Patrick's Day weekend as well. Thanks in advance!]

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a nice deal and glad to see you're pleased with the results. Sounds like a good tripped planned with some sports bars to be seen. While i've never been to Milwaukee i can't offer any bar suggestions, but hopefully somebody else local to the area may offer some recommendations.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Using BetterBidding's PRICELINE link, first attempt cleared. This is the second leg of the "Visiting America's Dairyland's Sports Bars During The NCAA Basketball Tournament" Tour. The first leg, Madison, is on another thread.

[EDIT: I'd be grateful for any recommendations where in the neighborhood the TV screens are big, the food is good, the beer is cold and the servers are hot. I'm going to keep my shoelaces tied tight, since it's St. Patrick's Day weekend as well. Thanks in advance!]

Head down to Water street. Just walk down Wisconsin Ave and take a left on Water after you cross the bridge.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]