By lukris,
in

I need help identifying these three hotels for one night on 3/2/12-3/3/12

1. 2.5 star--Jacksonville Beach-Ponte Vedra-$64

Amenities:

Complimentary Breakfast, fitness center, high speed internet access

2. 2 Star--Jacksonville Beach-Ponte Vedra--$48.00

Amenities:

Complimentary Breakfast, Pool(s), business center, laundry facilities, high-speed internet access

3. 3 Star--Jackonsville Beach--Ponte Vedra--$71.00 (Based on the hotwire list and other bids, I am thinking this may be the Wyndham???)

Amenities:

Complimentary Breakfast, Pool(s), high-speed internet access, golf nearby

Thanks in advance for any help that you can offer!

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Miami thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip... then click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and reply to this thread, we'll have a look at the offers above.

rpiceline.hotwire.. and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Best guess for each:

1. 2.5 star--Jacksonville Beach-Ponte Vedra-$64

NO GUESS - with only 50% of previous HOTWIRE guests recommending this property, and less than $10 savings vs. the 3* with gets very godo reviews, i'm assuming not a likely candidate for this stay.

2. 2 Star--Jacksonville Beach-Ponte Vedra--$48.00

Days Inn Neptune Beach

3. 3 Star--Jackonsville Beach--Ponte Vedra--$71.00 (Based on the hotwire list and other bids, I am thinking this may be the Wyndham???)

i'm guessing the Hampton Inn upgraded to the 3* level

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There is no Wyndham at Jacksonviile Beach. The Wyndham is on the St John's River downtown.

The Marriott at Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra (the TPC -Sawgrass) is a 3.5 star hotel that shows up on PRICELINE. I don't know about HOTWIRE.

The major hotels at Jacksonville Beach are all solid properties. Some are fairly new. Most are near the beach or on it. There is one hotel west of the inter coastal waterway near the Mayo Hospital. There are a few near Mayport Navy Base which are not great areas (but safe).

Let me know what you get. I live in Jacksonville and it is nice to know what is showing up on HOTWIRE.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]